BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
Abhinav Institute of Technology and Management (AITM), we are government recognized as an institute. We are engaged in providing on-the-job training to young students and unemployed youth of today with skillful training in reputed companies and manufacturing industrial units in the State Government of Maharashtra as per the recognition afforded to us vide a GR No.2017 / (188/17) / VC-3 issued by the State Government of Maharashtra. The said GR has given us an opportunity to offer an Certified Diploma combined with an on-the job training program (an “Earn and Learn” Scheme) with an integrated curriculum including
1) Diploma in Essential Skills
2) Diploma in Business Skills
3) Diploma in Industrial Skill
AITM in association with Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) are providing above diploma certifications through AITM under Learn and Earn Scheme.
The Student registered with us need to be in the age group of 18 to 30 years, with a minimum qualification of SSC, HSC, MCVC, ITI Pass, Undergraduate / Graduate.
The Best gift for the students coming forward to register themselves is that, he / she do not have to pay for the curriculum for securing the 2-year diploma. The students earn monthly emoluments (in the form of prescribed stipend) during their respective placement in the Industry as “young apprentices” as per the provisions of The Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 2014 and 2019 and made applicable from time to time) and the prescribed rules read therewith.
Students get following benefits
A. Education wise:
- Free of cost Diploma Certifications from reputed Institution having affiliation with YCMOU
- Free of Cost placement in the Industry for work experience for 2 (two) years
- In minimum prescribed monthly Stipend – Continuous availability of working resource for 2 (Two) years as per duration of Scheme including a possibility of getting shortlisted as a future prospective employee of the company
- Monthly Stipend shall be paid to the “student apprentice” as per the prescribed rate under the provisions of Apprenticeship Act, 1961, amended in 2014 and 2019 till date
- Free from administrative expenses for education and training
- Trainee Apprentice gets exposure to the Experience and Knowledge of corporate employees on payroll
- Hands on On-Job-Training (OJT) with the actual real-time workplace
- The Apprentice gets a theoretical exposure and subjected to online examination for each semester during the period of 2 years (Semester shall be a period of 6 months each)
- Practical exposure to latest technology offered by the company & work culture.
- Harnessing of work efficiency with proper industrial guidance and training discipline
- Trainees gets a chance to develop himself / herself & and create an opportunity for the company to retain a dedicated & trained workforce in the long run
- Trainee apprentice gets a chance to shape his / her individuals skills.
- Training is for 2 (Two) Years without any obligations
- Trainee gets a life time training and finds his purpose for life and career prospect
- On completion of the Training, the Establishment / Company shall issue a Certificate of Completion of Training as well as the Certificate of Character for the Apprenticeship and the same shall provide the Apprentice a platform to start a career in any other establishment or organization without any claim for employment in the concerned Establishment / Company.
B. Certificate Courses:
- Diploma in Essential Skill (DES)
- Diploma in Business Skills (DBS)
- Diploma in Industrial Skills (DIS)
C. Class Room Training Methodology:
- Student will work in industry as per the shift duties, scheduled by particular industry for eight hours only, and rules applicable to employees shall not be applicable to him or her.
- Students will undergo blended mode of teaching / learning i.e. through an application on android mobile, ready-recorded lectures.
D. Certificate conferred on Apprentice – post training:
- Diploma in Skill Program through YCMOU will be awarded to successful students after successful completion of the course
- On completion of the Training, the Establishment / Company shall issue a Certificate of Completion of Training as well as the Certificate of Character for the Apprenticeship.