Abhinav and YCMOU, through an excellent example of “Industry Institute Collaboration” has made available this learning experience in E-Learning mode using “Self-Learning Material (SLM)” like Textbook and Lectures, Smartphone or TAB with Android 4.4+ operating System or latest version of entry level Notebook or Desktop Computer.
The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), have agreed to offer Skill Diploma in:
- Certificate in Basic Essential Skills – Duration 1 year (Semester 01 and 02)
- Certificate in Basic Business Skills – Duration 1 year
- Certificate in Basic Industrial Skills – Duration 1 year
Every student shall be eligible for Diploma in Industrial and Business Skills (03 Year Duration – Awarded after successful completion of all courses at Semester/Year). YCMOU, as a distance learning Open University, offers it, as a part of curriculum offered.
Eligibility for Students enrollment
- 10th / 12 th – Formal Education
- MCVC / ITI Pass / Diploma – Parallel Technical Education
- Diploma / Graduate from any stream – Formal Non – Technical Education;
- Age : 18 yrs to 30 years, an unemployed youth – applies to Girls / Boys / Female / Male;
- No barriers for Caste, Creed, Region, Religion or Economic and Social Background
- Rural / Urban / Drought area unemployed youths, however, no restriction on other students joining the Learn and Earn Scheme, irrespective of their economic status
LIST OF PLACEMENT
The Learn and Earn Scheme involves a mechanism that facilitates simultaneous opportunity to receive an offer for placement and on boarding of the Apprentice once, the Student is ready and willing to join the industrial unit. The institute offers an active online support to the enrolled students through counseling and prepares them to face interviews. The students shall adhere to the work culture and disciplines of concerned organization. The mechanism is a well sorted process, for all the concerned to be followed, where the support to students and the company is always offered by Abhinav with regular and periodical updates including reporting with details of feedback and remarks.
Abhinav offers to onboard at least 2000 (two thousand) students, every month, by conducting various events and job fairs.
List of placements already done since last few years and last 2 years
- Placement completed: Innova Rubber, Nashik,
- Placement completed: Viraj Steel Industry, and Karamtara Steel Industry, Boisar,
- Placement completed: Prabhat Dairy, Navi Mumbai,
- Placement completed: Eureka Call Center, Thane and Airoli,
- Placement ongoing: Eureka outsourcing, Thane
- Placement ongoing: Kemplast Industry, Nashik,
- Placement ongoing: Future Group, Star Bazar, Mumbai and Tapadia Group, Nashik.